Fully set up for Mediterranean Cruising
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Every imaginable inclusion for cruising.
- One owner since new
- Highly manouverable Dock and Go system
- Start your adventure from Athens
- Solar and wind generators
|Brand and Model||2013 Beneteau Sense 50|
- Reference Number
- Beneteau Sense
- Hull Material
- $460,000 AUD
- Agioi Theodoroi 200 03, Greece
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 2.1 m
- 15295 kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Fin with foot
- Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Engine Make
4JH4-TCE 75 Hp Diesel Sail drive. This sail drive can rotate and works in conjunction with the bowthruster, a joystick control and locked straight rudders to provide a highly manouverable control of the boat.
- Engine Hours
- 980 Approx
- Fuel Capacity
- 830 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Onan 6Kva Factory fitted. 480 hours
- 3 blade folding
- Dock and Go system
- 4 Harken electric winches. Spinlock jammers. 2nd arch with solar panels and wind generators. Self Tacking jib gear/Fittings. Cabon Fibre folding Passarelle. Code zero continuous line furler. Davits on rear Arch. Dual wind turbines and solar panels mounted on arch.
Electric and remotely controlled companionway washboard door.
- Plastimo hard bottom inflatable 3.1 m
- 10 Hp Honda 4 stroke outboard
- Ground Tackle
- 12 V - 1500 W Vertical electrical windlass - Remote control in cockpit with chain counter to starboard. Manson supreme anchor 60 Lb. 25 Kg Delta Anchor. 75m chain
- Tender cover. Boom cover. Dodger with clear windows. Full cockpit bimini
- 3 cabin, 2 bathroom. Master cabin forward with ensuite. 2 cabins midships, double to port with ensuite, bunk cabin to starboard. The boat is equipped with linen and custom made bedding to co-ordinate the look of the boat and fit the shape of beds.
Saloon table converts to double. Port side aft locker is a ‘skippers cabin’ berth.
Saloon: 6’6” headroom in Saloon, despite only 3 shallow steps down from cockpit. Powered cockpit door with remote. Electric rising saloon table with cushions to convert to double. Trim level is 'Sensation'
- Air Conditioning
- Chilled water air conditioning 24000BTU 220V 50HZ. Reverse cycle.
- 32 inch Flatscreen TV on Electric riser. Bose Acoustimass speakers.
- Inline galley to starboard with island bench. 100L top opening
Stainless Sink with 2 rectangular bowls, in Grey synthetic resin
Mixer tap pressurised hot and cold water
3 burner deluxe stainless steel gas hob with grill, Stainless steel oven on mountings. Extractor hood.
Fridge 200 lt, front and top-opening
Cool box 100 lt top opening
Plenty of storage and lockers.
Dessalator water maker Duo D60, as yet unused.
Washer / Dryer.
The yacht is fully equipped with crockery and cutlery, co-ordinated homewares, a coffee machine and more. You will never find yourself saying, “I wish we had a …”. It’s already been thought of.
- Water Capacity
- 730 Lt
- Water Maker
- Dessalator water maker Duo D60, as yet unused.
- Safety Gear
- Fire extinguishers Foam and Gas. 6 person ocean Liferaft. EPIRB, 4 times Personal Locator Beacons with GPS and EPIRB. 6 life jackets
- Bilge Pumps
- Electric and manual pumps
- 12V and 220V circuits. 60 Ah Battery charger with 2 extra 40A chargers. Inverter 12V / 220V, 2000VA. 6KVA factory fitted Onan genset with 480 hours.
Chilled water air conditioning 24000BTU 220V 50HZ
Solar Panels. 2 Wind Generators.
- Raymarine E95 touchscreen chartplotter at starboard helm. Radar. AIS Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver. Platinum Navionics charts for the whole Med.
VHF Ray49E. Handheld VHF
- Sail Inventory
- Main, Furling Genoa, Furling code zero.
- Mast Rigging
- Selden 9/10, 2 spreader Aluminium mast, aluminium boom. Boom Kicker
- General Remarks
- This is a boat with little use and just about every possible Beneteau factory option.
The factory option boxes ticked included:
Dock and go system
Davits on rear arch
Sensation Trim level
All electric winches
Code zero Mylar Taffeta on furler
Self tacking jib track (unused)
Mount for inner forestay
Additional water tank 160 Lts
Additional diesel tank 415 Lts
Dishwasher (6 person)
Washer Dryer (5 Kg)
Electric windlas with chain counter
electric cockpit table
Electric quiet flush toilets
3 blade folding propellor
Grey hull paint
32 inch TV plus DVD and MP3 player
Raymarine VFH and AIS transceiver.
The after market items include:
Carbon Parraselle folding
6 man liferaft
Plastimo tender an 10hp honda motor
Personal MOB epirbs
Charts for Europe
all crockery, cutlery, homewears.
Custom made hotel quality bed covers, doonas, pillows etc
Pilot books for most of the med and courtesy flags
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.