Excellent luxury Cruising Yacht from Beneteau
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New sails, as yet unused.
- 5Kva Fisher Panda Generator
- Bowthruster and windlass control with counter at helm
- Stylish, comvforatble for long trips and functional
- In survey facillitating an income if desired
|Make and Model||Beneteau Oceanis 58|
|Location||Airlie Beach, Whitsundays|
- Reference Number
- Oceanis 58
- Hull Material
- Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.11 m
- 2.7 m
- 21,652 Kg
- Deck Material
- GRP with teak laid in cockpit
- Keel / balast
- Fin with bulb and spade rudder
- Berret Racoupeau
- Beneteau France
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Approx 300. Engine replaced 4 years ago
- 140 Hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 1000 Lt
- Fuel Type
- 5KVA Fisher Panda
- Shaft Drive 3 blade folding propeller
- bow thruster control on the starboard helm
- Deck Gear :
4 x Harken self-tailing 2-speed electrically powered primary either side. 2 additional Harken winches. The targa has been removed and stored with the traveller brought into the cockpit for a more ‘traditional’ sailing setup
- New hardbottom inflatable tender
- 6 Hp Marina outboard
- Ground Tackle
- Electric. Helm operated windlass. 100m of heavy chain and Delta stainless steel anchor.
- 3 Cabins. Master stateroom forward with Queen size bed, ½ walk-around space with a built in bench seat either side, storage and bedside tables with lighting and power outlets. Double wardrobe and a small desk on port, single wardrobe and an ensuite with separate shower to starboard. All cabins are beautifully finished in mahogany.
Aft is 2 cabins, port and starboard, each with their own ensuite with separate shower. These doubles can pull apart to become two twin beds creating various options for guests and family. Both have generous storage, lighting and ventilation.
Richly appointed saloon adjoining the galley finished in mahogany and off white upholstery with fitted carpet. Seating for 8 or 9 at an adjustable size dining table. With a 3 Seater couch opposite. By folding back the table you create a huge a comfortable lounge space.
Teak laid bench seats fitting cushions. Large helm seats also with fitted cushions. Huge dodger and bimini for protection. Behind the retractable lifeline fence, you step down to a rear swim platform with retractable ladder. Stepping on and off the dock is a breeze. There is access here to storage.
- 3 showers in separate cubicles.
- Air Conditioning
- Saloon unit from Genset or Shorepower
- stereo with CD.
- U-shaped galley. Double stainless sinks with flick-mixer kitchen style tap, microwave. 3 burner gas stovetop with large oven and grill and range hood vent with lights. Power points for benchtop appliances. Dishwasher. Refrigerator. Freezer.
- Water Capacity
- 900 Lt
- Safety Gear
- EPIRB, Liferaft 16 person with EPIRB, Life Jackets
- Batteries: All new AMM batteries
Generator: 5KVA Fisher Panda
Inverter: 2 x 200w inverters. Power 240 v pumps and 240 outlets
HELM: Raymarine HybridTouch
Raymarine readouts at helm for wind and log.
NAV STATION. Raymarine Chartplotter, Inverter meter. stereo with CD.
Radios: Rayamarine VHF.
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsail: New Hyde Kevlar Main (not yet used). And Spare
Genoa: New Hyde Genoa Kevlar. And Spare
Symmetrical Kite: New symmetrical spinnaker
- Mast Rigging
- Rig: Anodised mast Stainless wire rigging Fractional rig. Triple spreader Seldon boom Seldon Boom Kicker All lines running back, under deck cover to cockpit.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.