Island Spirit 410: An award winning boat
The Island Spirit 410 sailing catamaran is for families and for summer sailing. The unique open aft deck area combines saloon, galley and cockpit into one open space. Therefore, it creates a perfect area to sit and relax together, out of the sun yet still outdoors.
Furthermore, she boasts the latest in electrics, electronics, galley gear and refrigeration, etc. In summary, the IS410 delivers high end luxury space and comfort. Options of 3 or 4 cabin layouts optimise the use of space.
Island Spirit 410 sailing catamaran design
This brand new design of the Island Spirit 410 is the latest evolution in the award winning range of Island Spirit Catamarans. With more than 60 Island Spirit Catamarans built since 1998, this range of Blue Water Cruisers comes with a high pedigree and good resale market.
This all new revolutionary design not only offers optimal space and comfort but superior sailing performance. It is in this tradition that the new Island Spirit 410 was conceived.
The result is a catamaran that suits both the cruising or charter markets and is the ultimate in performance, style, innovation and functionality. The design by sailors and for sailors ensures the most ergonomically friendly catamaran available. The Island Spirit 410 sailing catamaran boasts a number of unique features that sets this catamaran apart from most in her class.
– Super light Resin Infused Construction
– Exceptional Sailing Performance
– Superior Bridge Deck Clearance
– Exceptional salon and cabin
– Dual helm stations with excellent visibility
– Crossed jib sheets for ease of sail handling
The Island Spirits – awarded many Top Ten Sail Magazine awards since 2001.
|Length Overall||12.63 m / 41.4 ft|
|Beam||7.02 m / 23.6 ft|
|Draft||1.43 m / 4.7 ft|
|Sail area (performance)||89 m2|
5 reasons to buy the Island Spirit 410
- Available in 3 or 4 cabins
- Great value for your money
- The IS 410 is built to CE standards using the latest technology in vacuum infusion and stronger than conventional construction
- Single handed sailing is made easy with all of the lines leading back to the helm stations
- Integrated Anchoring System