Easily handled world tourer.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- E-glass/ Carbon Fibre composite
- Hydraulic lifting keel. Draft with keel up is 2.3M
- All functions controlled by pushbutton at helm
- superbly finished
- 15 mm teak decks all round
|Make and Model||Custom Alan Warwick 82|
|Draft. ( Lifting Keel )||2.31 m up- 4.35 m down|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- E-glass/ Carbon Fibre composite with core cell foam core
- USD $1,950,000
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Vessel Name
- Zweisamkeit (Z2)
- Launch Year
- 5.9 m
- 2.31 m to 4.35 m
- 50,000 kg
- Keel / balast
- Hydraulic lifting keel with bulb
- Warwick Yacht Design
- Alia Yachts
- Engine Make
- Volvo D4 HS63AE
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 260 Hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,900 lt. 500US Gallons
- Fuel Type
- 25kw Whisper Power Generator (1280hrs only)
- 2.8:1 Reduction gear with Aquadrive thrust bearing and propeller shaft, fitted with line cutter. 3 blade feathering Max Prop
- Max Power Hydraulic 34 HP retractable bow and stern thrusters
- Deck fittings include polished stainless bow and stern pulpits, stanchions and dodger/Bimini framework, with custom fairleads and other hardware including pop-up docking/mooring cleats. Deck Hardware, tracks and blocks are all Harken, and carbon Passarella by Exit Engineering.
6 x Harken Deck Winches
Hydraulic System: Max Power Hydraulic system powered from PTO on generator or 24V power pack. All hydraulic functions are controlled by pushbutton control panel on the helm station. Hydraulic system includes the following functions:
- Lift Keel
- 6 x Harken Deck Winches
- Retracting carbon anchor arm and Maxwell Windlass
- Sailing functions (Vang, furling headsail and in-boom mainsail furling, backstay)
- Captive winches for main halyard and main sheet
- Transom door/ tender davit system/ swim platform
- 3.9m AB 13VS hard bottom inflatable tender with custom console
- 40hp Yamaha outboard
- Ground Tackle
- Delta Stainless Steel anchor and 100m anchor chain
- The interior of Z2 is superbly finished and is of super-yacht quality throughout. The attention to detail in the level of finish, material selection and design is a real feature of this yacht. High quality mahogany and fabric finishes keep the interior warm and welcoming, plus are very functional.
Aft Guest Accommodation Sleeps 6 guests in 3 cabins: 1 Master cabin with full En-Suite, 1 twin cabin which can be converted to a double with wet room En-Suite, 1 double cabin with full En-Suite.
Master cabin has private lounge area and office.
All guest accommodation aft is superbly noise and vibration insulated for peaceful accommodation.
Crew Accommodation Sleeps 3 crew; 1 crew in convertible lower saloon cabin, Captain’s double cabin with wet room En-Suite forward
- Air Conditioning
- Webasto AC System with 84,000 BTU capacity and nine air handlers. Each cabin has its own AC control
- 6 x Samsung Series 6 LCD TV’s in each cabin plus upper and lower salon. Upper salon TV mounted on custom lift in starboard console. Kaleidoscope 4TB media server. Ratel RKB 650 Amplifier. Bose B&W speakers throughout including (4) outdoor speakers. Crestron control system and remote touchscreens in each cabin. Sonos Connect for music streaming.
- Galley is located forward of the lower salon and bar and is full width across the boat to maximise area and bench/ storage space. Also features crew/ emergency exit access hatch and ladder.
Miele 4-burner gas cook top with convection oven and grill- gimballing.
Fischer and Paykel DD6051 Double Dishwasher drawers
ln¬Sinkerator ISE 55 waste disposal
Broan garbage compactor
Miele CVA3660 Nespresso coffee machine
Blanco BRST60X In-built range hood
Miele WT2670 Front load wash/ Dry machine
4 x Sub Zero refrigerator drawers
2 x Sub Zero Freezer drawers
Isotherm under floor freezer
U¬line Ice Maker.
- Water Capacity
- 1000 lt 265 US Gallons
- Safety Gear
- Full MCA Class 2 safety gear in included and supplied from Ocean Safety UK.
ACR 406 EPIRB
(17) auto inflate lifejacket/harness/tethers
(2) children auto inflate jackets
(2) Jon Buoy MOB recovery modules on stern rails
(2) 8-man self-righting life rafts with “grab bags”.
MCA Class fire extinguishers
Fire blanket and LPG gas detector in galley w/auto shutoff
Class approved flare kit
Class approved first aid kit
Foghorn, signal mirror, anchor ball, Echomax radar reflector, hand bearing compass
Fortress secondary anchor stowed in chocks in the foredeck locker w/20mm anchor rode and 10M anchor chain.
- Bilge Pumps
- All bilge pumps are Johnson and additional engine driven bilge/ fire pump is installed
- 12V, 24V DC and 230V AC electrical system operates onboard
24 and 12V System:
12 x 2-volt Sonnenschien Gell Cell batteries in series for 1,240 amp. hours
3 x Mastervolt Mass 24/100, three step chargers
175-amp engine driven alternator
Separate “Buffer” battery bank of 2 x Mastervolt AGM-70, 12 Volt gel cells, supplying 24V lighting,
navigation lights and equipment.
12 Volt navigation/communication system, 1 x Mastervolt MVG-140, 12V gel cell
12 Volt Engine/Generator start batteries, 2 x Mastervolt MVG-160, 12V gel cells w/parallel switch
2 x Victron Multiplus inverter/ chargers 5.0 KWH each
50hz Shore power system with two cables and inlet plugs
A-Sea 24KW shore power management/ voltage conditioner
Monitoring system to display Tanks, Bilge alarms and pumps, Electrical system, Fire alarms.
- 3 x B&G Zeus 12” chart plotters; navigation station and both helms
Simrad Class “B” AIS
B&G 24-mile radar
B&G H3000 processors with GFD displays at both helms, owner & captain cabins
B&G ACP01 Autopilot and GPD displays at each helm station
B&G Remote vision
B&G carbon masthead unit, thru hull sensors, barometer, compass, etc.
Simrad VHF, Icom HF and handheld radios
Sailor 250 Fleet broadband system for email/internet/phone
Mast and engine room video cameras
3G Wi-Fi system with onboard wireless network & printer
(2) Jabsco searchlights w/control at helm stations
- Sail Inventory
- North Carbon Spectra Mainsail w/carbon battens, custom anti-chafe end caps & UV protection strip
North Carbon Spectra heavy AP jib with vertical battens for furling and UV protection
North Spectra A3 reaching asymmetric spinnaker w/snuffer
Sail repair kit
- Mast Rigging
- Hall Spars Carbon Fibre mast with four sets of aft swept spreaders by Hall Spars, with a Hall “Ocean-Furl” hydraulic furling boom. Navtec rod standing rigging to Navtec tensioners. Carbon spinnaker and jockey pole by Hall Spars Navtec boom vang and backstay hydraulics Custom spreader antenna mounts Custom running rigging package
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.