Classic cruising yacht with a turn of speed.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New Perkins engine and Onan Generator.
- Highly functional galley with lots of storage
- Beautiful timber interior
- Space for a family to live
- Classic design with renown Swanson build
|Length Over All||66' 8"|
|Draft||2.4 m up 3.8 m down|
|Construction||Cold Molded Mahogony|
- Reference Number
- German Frers 67
- Custom designed for original owner
- Hull Material
- New South Wales
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.1 m
- 2.4 m to 3.8 m
- 35,000 kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Fixed with centerboard. 2.4 m with centreboard up. 3.8m with centreboard down.
- German Frers
- Swanson Brothers
- Registration Number
Perkins M215 C 215 Hp Diesel engine. New 2010.
Cruise Speed: 8.5 k. Max Speed 10 k.
Drive type: Straight shaft.
Propeller: Maxprop 600mm feathering
- 3 Electric Barlow winches Dual speed, self tailing at cockpit (2 for Jib 1 for main). 6 barlow winches at mast and 1 electric. Additional 5 Barlow winches surround cockpit.
- West Marine 3.6m fibreglass bottom RIB
- 5 hp outboard 2 stroke
- Ground Tackle
- Anchor: 1 x 40 kg Plow. 1 x 40 Kg CQR. Windlass: Muir 3000 Electric. New 2010.
- 3 Cabins that can be configured to berth up to 9 people, not including saloon and forepeak singles.
Forward are 2 opposite identical cabins that each have an ensuite with shower and head.
Each Forward cabin has a double bunk, seat, personal lights a fan and storage. The Top bunk has a pull out side and extra mattress sections to create a double.
The aft cabin is large, light and airy with masses of stroarge cuboards. Port is a queen bed with storage under. Starboard is a large single. The aft companionway divides the 2.
4 opening deck ports as well as the access hatchway provide plenty of ventilation.
- TV. Stereo. WiFi. Speakers
- Galley on starboard with central island. Cockpit opening ports provide good ventilation and access to pass plates in and out easily.
Double Stainless sink in centre island. Excellent storage for dry goods, crockery, cutlery, appliances.
New Force 10 3 burner stove with oven and grill
Refrigeration: New refrigeration 2015
- Safety Gear
- Standard: Safety standard to Cat 7.
Bilge pumps: 2 X Electric. 1 X Manual. 1 X 240 v.
Fire system: Multiple hand held extinguishers
Dan bouy: Yes
- Batteries: 4 New Trojan 500ah AGM house batteries 2 heavy duty start batteries, 1 generator start battery 1 electronics/radio battery
Generator: 0nan 13.5 Kw
Inverter: Victron Energy 3000 W 75A
Power outlets: 240 A outlets throughout boat.
- Navigation: New Raymarine Autohelm 2018. Wind. Speed. Depth.
Radio: HF and VHF
- Sail Inventory
- Main: Hood Vectran
Headsails: #2 and # 3 furling Genoas
Storm Jib: Yes.
Asymmetrical spinnaker: Yes.
- Mast Rigging
- Mast: Masthead sloop / Cutter. Alloy 3 spreader mast slab reefing boom. Standing rigging: Stainless rod. New forestay and backstay fitted. Running rigging: Spectra Halyards Hydraulics: Back stay, vang, reef, inner stay, baby stay. Harken hydraulic headsail furler. Completely rebuilt 2018.
- General Remarks
- Summary of recent work :
2010 New Perkins Engine (now 400hrs) New Onan 13.5kw Generator
New pumps, fans, 3 new toilets new anchor winch, anchor chain and anchor.
2013 new stainless steel fuel tanks, all new fuel system.
2015 new refrigeration, new Force 10 marine stove.
2018 New Victron Energy 3000 watt 75 amp inverter charger, new house batteries, new autopilot.
Swim Ladder Stainless Steel
Cockpit cushions Yes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.