Designed by McConaghy for performance.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Built to the highest Standards by McConaghy Yachts
- Composite E-glass with Carbon spars and balsa internal floors
- Equipped at Cat 2 (Currently approved Cat 7)
- Major refit carried out in 2011
- Just completed full maintenance and new teak decks
|Model||Custom 50 ft|
|Construction||Composite, Carbon Structure|
- Reference Number
- 50 ft Custom build
- Hull Material
- E Glass/Corecell foam Composite, Carbon Structure
- $595,000 hugely below build or replacement cost
- Middle Harbour, New South Wales 2087, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.42 m
- 2 m
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Hydraulic lifting bulb keel 2 m up and 3 m down
- McConaghy design to Owner's inspiration
- McConaghy yachts
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 4JH3DTHE
- No of Engines
- Fuel Capacity
- 300 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Kubota Fischer Panda D722 12.5KVA diesel.
- Gori 3 Blade folding - 2 speed Prop.
- Deck Description
- Magic Trim Hydraulic Main and Jib rams under floor. Navtec hydraulic ram underdeck for twin Dynema backstays. All controls at helm. Backup manual and electric winches for all sail controls. Furlers: Reckmann furling jib/forestay. Leisurefurl In boom furling boom.
Winches: 2 x Lewmar self-tailing primary winches. Magic Trim hydraulic Main and Jib rams under floor.
- Ground Tackle
- Lewmar vertical Gypsy hydraulic winch with wash down on anchor retrieval. Anchor retrieves seamlessly into bow so as not to clutter deck. Very simple to retrieve.
- Accommodation Desciption
- Up to 7 berths. 2 Double cabins and 2 x en-suites. Accommodation consists of a Master Cabin with ensuite in the forepeak, a larger Master Cabin in the rear of the boat which adjoins a much larger ensuite . A double berth can be set up with the raising of the interior dining table and inserting the mattress while a single berth can also be set up opposite behind the nav station.
- 2 showers below. Transom shower.
- DVD/CD AM/FM deck. Digital TV
- Galley Description
- Large galley immediately you come down the stairs from the cockpit. Double stainless sink with large drainage / prep area. 4 burner gas Inox gimbaled stove and oven with rotisserie. Stainless Steel Fridge and Freezer off dedicated 240 volt compressor Stainless Steel Fridge and Freezer off dedicated 240 volt compressor. Stainless Steel “Cookout Classic” Gas BBQ. Fully equipped galley with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses, table convers and serving trays
- Water Capacity
- 300 Lt
- Water Maker
- Spectra Water maker 60 Lt/h
- Hot Water System
- Showering is as good as at home with plenty of hot water and an excellent sump system to deal with grey water
- Safety Gear
- Currently carrying equipment for a Cat 7 approval. Designed and capable of equipping for Cat 2.
- Equipment: Full control panel with breakers and system monitoring and diagnosis modules. 12v, 24v, and 240v electric supply/systems. Dual Alternators 120 amps and 65amps running off Yanmar engine. 240-volt outlets throughout the interior and at Shore power inlet. 12-volt outlets in all cabins. All internal lighting 12-volt halogen. Ceiling lights, reading lights and step lights. Inverter: 240-volt inverter. 2 and 24-volt chargers. Batteries: Engine Battery - 12-volt Lead Acid Gel. House batteries – 24-volt new Lithium Ion 400Ahrs
- Raymarine St 290 Instruments
Raymarine Repeaters x 3 on deck and x I at Nav station
Raymarine Auto Pilot x 2. Located one at each pedestals
Raymarine Chart Plotter and Radar (located at Port first Spreader)
Raymarine sonic speed transducer, Depth transducer and wind speed/direction wand
Navigation lights with tri light and deck lights
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsails: Cruising Mainsail – 7 batten 3DL marathon taffeta moulded sail.
Headsails: Self-tacking Jib – 3DL Marathon. Number 1 overlapping Jib – 3DL Marathon.
Spinnaker: Mast head Gennaker – Snuffer/Sock launched.
Other: Spectra delivery main.
- Mast Rigging
- Fractional rig: McConaghy built carbon mast and spreaders. Carbon boom with Leisurefurl In-boom furling. Rod Rigging.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.