Nautor's Swan 56 single cockpit version
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Fully refitted and brought up to date
- Frers Design, Swan build.
- Single or short-handed arrangement
- Large cockpit with lowering swim transom
- A true proven world cruiser
- Reference Number
- Nautor's Swan
- 56 Hull Number 34 Single Cockpit
- Hull Material
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- Deck Material
- German Frers
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 110HP. New 2017. Serial no: E25736.
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 760 Lt
- Fuel Type
- New 2015 (830 hrs) Westerbeke AC electrical generator 9.5 BTD 230 volts, 50 mhz. Provides approx 35 amps of 230 volt power.
- Deck Description
- Test. Testing one two three test test.
- Deck Gear
- Winches: Six cockpit winches, two main deck in mast area. Primary: Lewmar 77 Ocean series electric self-tailing winches. Other: six lewmar 54 Ocean series self-tailing winches (five electric, one manual). op up Versari & Demonte midship mooring cleats.
- New 8 hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard
- Ground Tackle
- 55 LB Plough anchor on bow roller and stern kedge Fortress FX37 anchor mounted on pushpit. Lewmar Ocean 3, 24 volt windlass. 100m 10mm chain.
- Cockpit table covers. Delivery covers for saloon table and couches. Covers for entire deck area.
- Accommodation Desciption
- Forward: a spacious queen berth owners cabin includes ensuite head to starboard and a separate shower on the portside, incorporating five hatches. Aft are a double berth cabin on starboard and a third cabin with two bunk berths on the port side. Heads are off the starboard cabin with access from main saloon.
Wet weather stowage in aft port cabin with teak grating, drain pan and dedicated heating vent for drying wet oil skins, shoes and boots.
Washer / Dryer: Miele combo washing machine / dryer (230 Volt) with additional vent fan to enhance drying function.
- 2 showers below. Separate shower and bathroom in main cabin. Transom shower.
- Air Conditioning
- 18000 Btu air conditioner for saloon/ galley. 12000 Btu for owner’s stateroom. 230 volt system powered by shore power or generator.
- video / CD in main saloon. Built in TV connected to Video /CD (new 2017) with Ariel on mast.
- Galley Description
- Galley on starboard with central island. 4 burner stove with oven, grill and extraction hood. Microwave. Miele built in coffee machine. Large fridge and freezer.
- Dual refrigeration systems, 150 litre front loading refrigerator. Standard engine-driven take off compressor condenser for use when motoring or if AC system is inoperative. AC driven Iceberg Soft-Ice compressor / condenser, over-sized 1 HP 230 volt with soft start. Runs off shore power or generator. Waeko portable fridge in port cabin 60 litres.
- 135 litre top loading freezer.
- Water Maker
- Seafresh water maker delivering up to 180 litres per hour, with auto flush and remote control panel (new 2015) 230 v.
- Safety Gear
- Two watertight crash bulkheads at bow, dividing bow locker from forepeak locker and forepeak locker from owner’s cabin. High wattage Joy stick controlled search light mounted on lower spreader. Binnacle-mounted emergency stop button for electric winches, windlass etc. Jon bouy: in survey.
- Bilge Pumps
- Valve at seawater intake with hose leading to bilge so in an emergency flooding situation engine can be used as high capacity bilge pump.
- Life Raft
- Winslow 8 man, in survey.
- Fire Protection
- Three cockpit locker accessed extinguishers for engine compartment, gen set and equipment room. Three hand held fire extinguishers Co2, 2Kg.
- Service batteries 24 volt 540 ah gel batteries (new 2017).
Engine start batteries 2 optima 12 volt 135 amp batteries AGM (new 2016).
Gen set battery 12 volt 90 amp AGM (New 2016).
Bow thruster battery 24 volt AGM.
Dual charging systems: 230 volt (2) 75 amp Mastervolt chargers (one new 2017) to charge service, engine and bow thruster batteries.
Large 75 amp 24 volt Mastervolt alternator fitted to Yanmar (optional extra from Yanmar, new 2017) for charging service batteries .
12 volt alternator on engine, charges engine starter batteries.
2500 watt Mastervolt inverter (new 2018) plus 800 watt Mastervolt inverter for the entertainment systems (new 2016).
Shore power inlets, 2 X 230 volt inlets (service and air conditioning).
Power outlets: 230 volt , 24 and 12 volt outlet.
Instrument buffer battery 12 volt 25 amp AGM.
- Mast Rigging
- Triple spreader masthead rig, alloy, painted white (repainted 2016). Mast stepped through deck onto composite mast step. Standing rigging; stainless steel rod. Running rigging: Spectra sheets (new 2016), halyards, foreguy, and guys. Main Halyard, spare main halyard/ topping lift, main sheets (new 2016), foreguy/ preventer lines all led under deck to aft cockpit. Spinnaker pole: carbon fibre painted white and mounted on mast track. Bowspit: Aluminum painted white. Vang: Navtec hydraulic vang. Halyard adjusters: Jib and staysail halyards terminate at mast on Navtec hydraulic rams. Halyard tension is adjusted from the cockpit.
- Short Description
- Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are provided by individual sellers and intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Accuracy of details provided cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.