Run to Paradise
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Space. Space. Space.
- Owners cabin version
- Large Samsung Stainless fridge freezer
- Meile dishwasher and washing machine / Dryer
- Fishing, Scuba and Paddling gear.
|Make Model||Lagoon 620 Catamaran|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- $1,450,000 AUD
- Mediterranean Sea
- Vessel Name
- Lady Paradise
- Launch Year
- 10 m
- 1.55 m
- Deck Material
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta D3-150
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 1800 each
- Fuel Capacity
- 1300 Lt in 2 tanks
- Fuel Type
- Maximun Speed
- 10 Kts
- Onan 17.5Kva 220 Hz generator with cocoon adn fuel transfer pump.
- 3 blade Gori folding props
- Deck Gear
- 4 X Harken 74.2 electric winch.
- 450 Kg Hydraulic tender lift platform.
- Ground Tackle
- Electric Windlass.
- Clears for cockpit
- Owners cabin with queen bed, walk in robe, sit/stand desk, large storage area, electric rise and fall 40 inch Samsung 4k UHD Smart TV, electric reclining bed for watching TV, mirrors, and ensuite facilities, hand basin and Tecma freshwater toilet.
2 x queen bed cabins with wardrobes, storage, mirrors, Samsung televisions and ensuite facilities, hand basin and Tecma freshwater toilet.
Twin bunk cabin with storage, wardrobes and mirrors, samsung television and ensuite.
Crew cabin with berth, handbasin, shower, toilet and reverse cycle air conditioning in port bow.
- Separate shower stall with plexiglass door teak floor in bathroom and shower stall Vanity cabinet and mirror. Electrical Tecma fresh water toilet Toilet paper holder Soap holder Wall mounted towel holder
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse cycle 96000 BTU air conditioning to all cabins and Saloon. Fans also in each cabin
- TV / Radio / CD / Mp3 in every cabin. Saloon has 37 inch Sony LED flatscreen on hideaway lift. Radio / CD / MP3 with 8 speakers.
- Galley down, port aft. Corian worktops in white. Nardi gas oven and 5 burner hob. Electric Hood over cooktop. 220v grill. Microwave oven. Miele 12 place dishwasher. Miele washer / dryer. Samsung stainless steel fridge / freezer with energy saving access door. Aft of Galley leads to cockpit. Forward of Galley leads to twin bunk crew quarters.
Barbeque and 90 litre engel fridge in cockpit.
- Water Capacity
- 960 Litres
- Water Maker
- 280 L/h Aquamatick 220v watermaker
- Safety Gear
- Fire extinguishers, 2 life rafts, flares, dan bouy, 16 x lifejackets, emergency food, fire blankets, stop leak softwood cones, EPIRB Beacon, 4 x inflatable life vests, rope cutter, bolt cutters, sail repair kits (serviced or new 2018)
- 24v / 220 v 5000 W inverter
Onan 17.5 Kva 220 Hz Generator
2 x 100 Amp battery chargers
Gel batteries 840 Amp
- 4 VHF radios. Raymarine navigation pack. E140 wide screen radar / GPS / plotter. ST70 tridata. 4 Kw Raydome.
KVH Trak 3 Satellite internet and KVH tracvision satellite internet.
- Sail Inventory
- Hydranet square top fully battened mainsail
Hydranet furling genoa
Code zero rig and pole on furling system.
- Mast Rigging
- Cutter rig Aluminium mast painted white. Carbon canoe boom with integral lighting and cover Standing rigging stainless steel. Electric Genoa furling controlled from flybridge. Electric staysail furling controlled from flybridge. 3 reefing lines. Spectra main halyard.
- General Remarks
- Electric gangway. External blue courtesy lights. Refrigerator on flybridge. 2 x spotlights on aft beam.
Fully equipped kitchen, cooking utensils, plates, cups, coffee maker, water purifier (Sea gully), food processor (all new 2018)
Cleaning equipment, vacuum, mops, chemicals,
Spares parts, servicing oils, filters, belts, repair kits,
Big game fishing gear (new 2018)
Ship airhorn (installed 2018)
Port helm enclosed with roll down walls clears on all sides for protection from rough weather
4 x cold weather gear – jackets, overalls, sailing boots (new 2018)
4 VHF radio’s
Boating toolkits and various power tools.
Spare ropes, mooring lines, spare anchor, mooring lines, 2 x 50m floating shore lines, 1 x 100m floating shore line,
4 x faber 2018 scuba tanks in tank rack stored in port engine room
2018 Bauer Diver compressor installed in port engine room
Various Sailing Charts and Books
Stylish decorations, cushions, throws (new 2018)
Stand up paddle boards x 4 (2 x new 2018)
Various floating toys and other water toys
Towels, beach towels, hand towels, floor towels
4 x wind scoops (new 2018)
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.