Very Comfortable Jeanneau cruiser in Asia
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Spacious 2 cabin version of this 42 footer
- Start your cruising in Malaysia
- Simrad electronics
- Mylar Tafetta sails
- Dynaform standing rigging, Dyneema running rigging
|Model||Sun Odyssey 409|
- Reference Number
- Sun Odyssey 409
- Hull Material
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 3.99 m
- 2.1 m
- Deck Material
- GRP / Teak in cockpit
- Keel / balast
- Fin with bulb. Spade rudder
- Phillipe Briand
- FR-SPB SM218B212
- Registration Number
- Malaysia, No. 7000782
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 3JH5-CE
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 200 Lt
- Fuel Type
- 3 Blade fixed prop. Sail drive.
- HARKEN sheeting winches with jammers. The starboard winch is also used for the mainsheet.
Two HARKEN cabin top winches with jammers, port side is two speed electric (main halyard).
Opening transom with telescopic swim ladder
Hot and cold water transom shower
Port and starboard boarding gate
- Cholamark rigid V inflatable
- Suzuki 5 hp Outboard
- Ground Tackle
- QUICK recessed windlass. DELTA 20 kg. Double bow roller. 32m chain. 45m rode.
- Excellent full length sun awnings, bimini and sprayhood. Insect and shade screens for all hatches.
- Forward V berth with Desk and ample cupboards.
Aft large double berth with considerably bigger bed than the 3 cabin version.
This 2 cabin version also offers more space in the Navigation station and Saloon.
- 1 shower
- FUSION MS-WR600 stereo
- Deep double sinks c/w mixer tap. Over-sink countertops
- Top loading fridge with three stage compressor
- Two burner gas stove, oven and grill
- Water Capacity
- 530 Lt
- Hot Water System
- 40 litre QUICK B3 220VAC water heater
- Safety Gear
- Life raft
First Aid kit
Three fire extinguishers
Emergency VHF antenna
Manual bilge pump
Automatic bilge pump
- House bank of 4 x 110 amp sealed
Engine bank of 1 x 80 amp sealed
Shore power cable and MARINCO 30amp inlet, VICTRON inverter/charger. SCHEIBER distribution panel c/w tank/battery monitor.
- SIMRAD IS 20 depth Sounder
SIMRAD IS 20 log speed
SIMRAD IS20 wind instrument
Class B AIS
NEXUS 2500 VHF radio
ICOM IC-M801E HF radio
SIMRAD AP24 autopilot
SIMRAD NSS8 chartplotter (nav desk)
B&G T8 chartplotter (helm)
SIMRAD NSS8 GPS
- Sail Inventory
- TECHNIQUE VOILE X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA Fully battened main with HARKEN battcars and lazy jacks
TECHNIQUE VOILE X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA genoa on FACNOR LS 180 furling gear
UK SAILS Gennaker
TECHNIQUE VOILE X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA Code Zero with stemhead furling system
UK SAILS Working jib
UK SAILS Storm jib
UK SAILS Storm trysail
- Mast Rigging
- Fractional rig. Alloy mast and boom with slab reefing and lazy jacks. The performance rig comes with DYFORM 7mm standing rigging, 10mm headstay and adjustable backstay. DYNEEMA running rigging.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.