Tanielle is waiting for her Captain!
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New build with scope for personalisation
- Beautiful Classic Hoek design
- Built to Lloyds certification
- Toughest construction imaginable, Duplex SAF 2205.
- Incredibly high standard of build and fittings
|Make and Model||New Hoek 78 Classic Ketch|
|Draft||10 ft 5 in|
|Builder||Maas Marine (to Lloyds spec)|
|Displacement||56,000 kg with 15,000 kg lead bulb|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- SAF 2205- Duplex stainless steel
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.88 m
- 3.2 m
- Deck Material
- Teak laid
- Keel / balast
- Fin Keel with lead bulb
- Hoek Yacht Design
- Maas Marine
Engine Make: Perkins 215 C
Fuel Capacity: 2,200L
Generator: Northern Lights 843 12kw
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller/ drive: Custom SS Hydralign Feathering 3 blade propeller on Single Stainless-Steel Shaft
Steering system: Cable and hydraulic steering (details below)
- Lewmar 300T hydraulic tunnel thruster with electric actuator controlled fairing door fitted to hull which opens/ closes.
- The very generous owner’s cabin is located directly under the aft coach house and is a delightful, light filled cabin with abundant headroom, large double berth, surround lounges, plenty of storage and ensuite. Access to the cabin is via companionway and stairs to cockpit or via the starboard side of the interior (crew/ kid’s cabin).
The guest cabin is located forward and again is very generous in size. This cabin has a large double bed, lounge and desk/ dressing table and good sized ensuite.
Both cabins are finished with gloss varnished Blue Gum Timber veneer cabinetry, and white V-board hull and ceiling panels. At this stage of construction, modifications to interior layout, styling and finishes are achievable with little impact to overall construction.
Bathrooms: Both cabins have ensuites, and there is current provision for a third “day head” on the port, aft side of the main saloon. As per the cabins, the ensuites will be finished in Blue Gum varnished cabinetry and white V-board panels. The forward cabin ensuite is completed as per the pics below and includes full size shower stall.
The aft cabin ensuite and day-head are still to be completed and are fitted with Tecma electric flush/ freshwater toilets.
On-Deck: Tanielle features large open spaces that will be covered in teak decking and surrounded by a proper bulwark and teak varnished toe rail. The deck gear fit out is complete and features all stainless-steel hardware.
Cockpit: The aft cockpit is raised and accommodates the custom steering pedestal and wheel steering which is linked to the rudder quadrant via wire cable steering. From the steering position there is good access to the electric deck winches, whilst always inside the safety of the cockpit combings.
The second helm station inside the pilot house is linked to the steering via a hydraulic steering system and autopilot, creating a double redundancy. Navigation electronics are also located at the forward helm station and for inclement weather a clear-view screen is fitted.
Engine controls are at both helms, as well as access to sailing and navigation instruments and both helms are fitted with analogue navigation compasses.
- Air Conditioning
- The Marine Air system onboard is broken into three separate areas for forward and aft cabins and main saloon. Total of 46,000 BTU. A Hurricane diesel boiler is also fitted for heating. Natural ventilation is provided by deck vents throughout the boat.
- Fusion MS-AV 755 Audio system with surround speakers in cockpit is currently fitted
- galley area amidships remains a blank canvas with several layout options
- 2 x 240V Fridgaboat 130L fridge and freezer units
- Water Capacity
- 1410 lt
- Water Maker
- 2 x Eco tech 240V 690 100L/hr units
- Hot Water System
- 1 x 75L and 1 x 60L Raritan 240V hot water service
- Bilge Pumps
- 4 x Electric bilge pumps with alarms plus manual bilge pump
- Fire Protection
- fire suppression system
- 12v/ 24v/ 240v electrical system onboard. Lifeline batteries, Mastervolt equipment such as inverter chargers, regular battery chargers, 12-24v converters, charge mate for generator battery etc. and Northern Lights 843 12kw generator.
The DC system has multiple zone “sub boards” throughout the boat, compartmentalising local electrics to reduce overload of wiring throughout the vessel.
- House 24v system made up of 20 x 6v Lifeline Batteries (1,500-amp hours) to service all domestic equipment, pumps, switching, toilets etc
- 12V system made up of 2 x 12v Lifeline batteries (210-amp hours) to service instruments, radios, communication equipment and fire suppression system
- 240v system provides service to air conditioning, hot water heater, washer drier, refrigeration, entertainment and computers, regular GPO’s throughout the boat.
- 12V engine and genset start batteries
The entire system including full detailed design drawings from Active Marine Electronics are available.
- Tanielle is equipped with an NKE sailing Electronics package with processor, multifunction and analogue displays in cockpit plus pilot display and Gyro Pilot 2 autopilot control.
Detail of transducers etc TBC
Icom IC-M605 DSC VHF radio
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.