Hick 35. Hobart winning race boat
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Cat 1 ready with minimal cost
- Robert Hick designed and built
- Hobart Winner 1998 as AFR Midnight Rambler
- Excellent offshore racing credentials
- Affordable access to performance racing
|Previously named||Chutzpah. AFR Midnight Rambler.|
- Reference Number
- 35 race
- Hull Material
- Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Luna Sea
- Launch Year
- 4.1 m
- 2.6 m
- 3655 Kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Robert Hick
- Robert Hick
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiry
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 2GM
- No of Engines
- Fuel Type
- Sail drive with folding 2 blade prop
- Harkin Gear includes 2 x new cabin top winches, 2 Main deck, 2 x Running backstays. All winches regularly serviced. Fixed bowsprit.
- Ground Tackle
- 2 x Anchors 1 with 10m chain and 50m nylon rope, 1 with 3m chain and 50m Nylon rope
- Boom Cover
- 6 pipe cots. 2 benches.
- Sink with hand pump.
- Portable ice box
- 2 burner metho stove
- Water Capacity
- 2 x 50 Lt water bladders
- Safety Gear
- Fire Blanket, Bucket x 2, Medical kit, 2 Bilge pumps, 2 current fire extinguishers, 8 man life raft not in current survey. 4 life jackets.
- 1 start battery 12 v. 1 House battery. Alternator to charge. Batteries separate or can be linked.
- Raymarine: Wind. Depth. Speed. GPS. Chart plotter. VHF and HF.
- Sail Inventory
- 2 x Asymmetric spinnakers ( A2, A3.) as new condition,
4 x symmetric spinnakers ( 1 x storm, 2 x run, 1x reach) Good condition, ( small tear in 1 of the run kites).
1 x Code Zero on Furler ( fantastic sail in good condition)
Headsails ( #1 heavy. #1 light, # 2, # 3 x 2, # 4,)
1 set of storm sails
3 mains ( 1 light, 1 general, 1 heavy) 3 reefs in each
- Mast Rigging
- Bermudian Sloop. Fractional rig. 3 halyards, 1 x main halyard, topping lift, 2 by reef lines, boom strut, Running back stays and check stays. Rig extremely tuneable.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.