Nautor's Swan 60 dual cockpit with pilot house
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Superb interior finish in as new condition
- Highly functional pilot house for cruising
- World Cruiser with nothing to spend
- Nautor's Swan build, Frers design integrity
- Excellent value for a quality cruising boat
|Make and Model||Nautors Swan 60|
|Length||60 ft (18.28 m)|
- Reference Number
- Nautor's Swan
- 60 Dual cockpit
- Hull Material
- Pittwater NSW 2108, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.3 m
- 3 m
- 28500 kg
- Deck Material
- Teak Decks
- Keel / balast
- German Frers
- Nautor's Swan Finland
- Engine Make
- Yanmar turbo diesel
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 150 Hpo
- Fuel Capacity
- 600 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Westerbeke 11 kva
- Max Folding propellor
- Side Power retractable bow thruster with remote.
- Deck Gear
- Winches: Lewmar winches. Electric primaries and mainsheet winch. Reckmann hydraulic headsail furler.
- Hard-bottomed inflatable
- 10hp Yamaha outboard motor supported on stern Davits.
- Ground Tackle
- Harken windlass with remote. anchors, 150 metres chain.
- Wheel, Winches, Full Deck, Table, Tender, Hatches.
- Starboard bunk cabin. Portside queen cabin. Aft master cabin with large central walk around bed with bedside drawers and settees either side. Two main cabins have ensuites with separate shower recesses.
- 3 cabins
- 2 seperate showers
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Television hidden in cupboard
- Large port side U-shaped galley with microwave, large double refrigerator & freezer. New r-Butner stove & oven. Swan's practical draining dish drying cupboard above sink. Excellent storage and prep space.
- Water Capacity
- 880 Lt
- Water Maker
- Aqua Set 120 litres/hour
- Safety Gear
- Danbuoy x 2, Harness, Spotlight, 6-man Life Raft, 1 x Manual EPIRB, 7 x Crew EPIRBs, 15 Life Jackets, Flares. Engine protection system, 2 x Fire Extinguishers. 2 electric bilge pumps, 2 manual pumps.
- Batteries: 1 x 12V 400aH Lithium House Battery (new), 1 x Generator, 1 x Engine Battery.
Generator: Westerbeke, 11kva.
- GPS: Raymarine colour plotters at chart table, helm and removable plotter under the hard top dodger.
Navigation: Raymarine ST 60 wind, speed and depth. Autopilot + back-up system. Joystick pilot control under hard top dodger. Tilting radar on stainless stern post.
Communication: Icom VHF and HF.
- Sail Inventory
- 2 x Main sails, 1 x Storm main, 1 x MPS, 3 x Head Sails
- Mast Rigging
- Mast: Triple spreader carbon rig Cutter set up. Carbon spinnaker pole. Hydraulic vang and backstay. Standing rigging: with rod rigging (Dye tested 2012).
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.