Stylish, strong, superb quality cruising yacht.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Begin your adventure from Ao Po Grand Marina Phuket
- Very stylish soft grey with sleek teak decks
- Fast, comfortable crusing to get you to you destinations
- Outstanding quality CNB construction
- Simply beautiful interior
|Boat Type||CNB Bordeaux 60|
|Interior Design||Hugon Couedel Design|
- Reference Number
- Bordeaux 60
- Hull Material
- USD $555,000
- 113/1 Moo 6 Tambon Paklok, Phuket, Thailand, Thalang, ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.2 m
- 2.45 m
- 26700 Kg
- Deck Material
- Composite, laid with teak
- Keel / balast
- 2.45m upgraded lead keel with reduced draft
- Phillipe Briand & Hugon Couedel Design
- CNB yachts
- Engine Make
- Volvo D4-180hp 4 Cylinder Diesel
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 1735 Hrs, refurbished 2017
- 180 HP
- Fuel Capacity
- 1000 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Upgrade, Onan 11 Kva 220V. 1550 hours. Full refurbishment in 2018.
- Gori Folding with overdrive. Rope cutter.
- 20hp Side Power Bow thruster with control at helm.
- Deck Gear
- Self tacking track for genoa, Harken electrical winches
- No tender but a tender garage opens in transom
- Ground Tackle
- 1500 watt 24v electric windlass. 100 metres of galvanized chain.
- Full boat cover. Bimini grey sunbrella cover. Collapsible dodger.
- 2 double symmetrical cabins aft with ensuite each and excellent storage and wardrobe space. Forward owner's cabin with ensuite, walk in closet, drawers under bed, table and TV with Navionics data. Forward Crew cabin (accessed through hatch as well as through owner's shower) with own head and shower. The electric saloon table lowers to create a double bed.
- 3 double cabins plus 1 crew.
- 4 showers.
- Air Conditioning
- reverse-cycle air conditioning can be adjusted independently in each room
- Bose Multimedia Player. Waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- U-shaped galley to port. Top loading Fridge, Ice maker, Miele Marine 5kg 220v Washer/Dryer. Fisker & Paykel 220V Dishwasher with Drawers. 220v Microwave. (25 Litre fridge in cockpit) Twin Stainless sinks with Flickmixer. 4 burner stainless stove with grill and oven.
- Water Capacity
- 1000 Lt
- Water Maker
- 220V Sea Recovery 95 Lt per/h.
- Hot Water System
- 60 litre hot water calorifier - heated by the main engine and or 230v supply.
- Safety Gear
- Spinlock life jackets (6). INF Pilot 150N Auto & Harness life jackets (4). Plastimo life buoy. Viking life raft valise 6 PAX. EPIRB. Portable fire extinguishers (6), fire extinguisher mounted in engine room. Industrial strength wire cutter. Automatic Bilge pump.
- Generator: Upgrade, Onan 11 Kva 220V. 1550 hours. Full refurbishment in 2018
24v lighting throughout. 24v / 230v 2500 watt Inverter (serves all internal shore power sockets and the Microwave). 12 Volt alternator on the main engine and the generator. 24 Volt alternator on the main engine. 24 Volt battery charger. 12 Volt battery charger. 2 x 230v shore power sockets in the cockpit (one to operate air conditioning). Mastervolt Masterview Battery monitor.
Batteries: 24 volt Bowthruster & windlass battery fwd. 24 volt 345ah service battery bank. Upgraded service Battery package which comprises of 4 x additional Gel batteries & additional 60ah 24v charger. Battery charger. Total service package = 575ah @24v. 1 x 12 volt 50ah Engine cranking battery. 1 x 12 volt 50ah Generator cranking battery.
- All Raymarine: HD digital radar 48 NM 4kw, Nav Star ST70 2011, E120w in cockpit and navigation table. AIS 500 (sender/receiver), TH night vision camera.
Communications: ICOM IC-M36 VHF radio. Raymarine 240 VHF radio handset x 2. Iridium 9555 satellite phone.
- Sail Inventory
- North Sails.
Genoa 108 %, Dyneema SRP sandwich 105, 883 Sq ft .
Fully battened mainsail, Dyneema SRP sandwich 105 1109 Sq ft.
UK Sail Cruising asymmetric spinnaker in snuffer 2756 sq. ft.
- Mast Rigging
- Hall Spars anodized aluminium mast and V boom, both black lacquered. Self tacking Genoa track with car. Hydraulic kicking strap and backstay. Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging. 6 Spreaders with Led lights.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.