86 ft Luxury yacht by Boatspeed
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Generous deck and cockpit lounging space
- Substantial upgrades including new engine in 2012
- Superb cabinetry and parquetry floors
- Exceptional build quality by Boatspeed
- large spaces for entertaining or dining
|Design / Build||Paul Stanyon / Boatspeed|
|Location||Nelson Bay NSW|
- Reference Number
- Boatspeed custom
- 86' Luxury Yacht
- Hull Material
- Pittwater NSW 2108, Australia
- Vessel Name
- China Grove II
- Launch Year
- 6.1 m
- 3.3 m
- Deck Material
- Paul Stanyon
- Engine Description
Fuel tanks: 4,700 lt.
Engine: Volvo Penta 380 hp. New 2012
Engine hours: 2,500 apprx
Fuel Type: Diesel
Fire system: Engine fitted with FM 200 fire smothering system, recently serviced.
Cruise Speed: 9 knots at 1800 Rpm using approx. 35L/h
Drive type: Shaft drive
Propeller: 5 blade maxprop whisper feathering prop
Thrusters: Hydraulic bowthruster and stern thruster both retractable. Lewmar 30 Hp each.
Genset: 2 Fischer Panda Gensets new 2012
- Deck Description
- Main handling: In-boom furling main. Fully battened mainsail. Main sheet on concealed hydraulic winch. Push button from cockpit
Foresail handling: Hydraulic furling, self tacking jib. Single sheet controlled by concealed hydraulic winch.
Vang: Hydraulic vang .
Anchor: Twin hydraulically controlled CQR anchors. New chain 2018. 100m chain.
Windlass: 2 x Muir VR4000.
Winches: 3 x James Nilsson captive winches.
Tender and outboard: Achilles inflatable with 40 Hp outboard.
Foredeck lounge cushions and lounge tent for sunbathing ‘Australian style’
Retractable swim platform.
Hard top with clears
- Accommodation Desciption
- 6 guests in 3 suites plus crew cabin for 2 in bunks. Master Suite is full beam width with walk around king size bed, large couch, wardrobes and ensuite which includes a bath. A luxurious VIP guest suite is forward and includes an ensuite with bath and shower, couch, cupboards and entertainment center. Downstairs is a guest double and a crew twin.
Dining/ lounging: A Large formal dining table can be ‘extracted’ from the sideboards in the Saloon and easily assembled to create a large dining space or retracted to create standing and lounging entertainment space for many guests in the 30 square m pilot house saloon. This versatile entertainment space offers excellent view from a sophisticated setting. The boat can be navigated and controlled from the station forward in the saloon.
- 4 showers. 2 baths
- Air Conditioning
- An advanced automated control AV system from Creston controls a Bose stereo surround sound system as well as independent speakers and entertainment centres in the cabins. 4G WiFi receiver. Foxtel. Vast box Satellite TV. Pioneer Televisions.
- Galley Description
- Bright central Galley with excellent storage. 4 burner Smeg gas stove with electric oven, Miele Microwave convection oven. Twin Stainless sinks with hot and cold pressurised flick-mixer and 6000 Lt of water. Miele dishwasher, Corian benchtops with integrated lid for garbage disposal.
Breakfast nook seating opposite galley.
- Full size upright fridge / freezer. Bar fridge in cockpit.
- Hidden 200Lt storage freezer lifts hydraulically from floor in Galley.
- 4 burner Smeg gas stovetop with electric oven
- Water Capacity
- 000 Lt in 2 water tanks which shift load for ballast. Actual capacity 12,000 Lt.
- Water Maker
- 180 Lt / H Sea Recovery watermaker
- Safety Gear
- 2 x Jon Buoys
- Bilge Pumps
- Auto with alarms
- Life Raft
- 8 person Stored on aft deck.
- Life Jacket
- Located in locker beside entry to saloon
- Fire Protection
- Engine fitted with FM 200 fire smothering system, recently serviced.
- Batteries: Service batteries. 24 V Engine start batteries (new 2015). Gen set 24 V batteries.
Generator: 2 Fisher Panda gensets, new 2012. One with PTO hydraulic drive, the other with hydraulic drive
Power outlets: 240 V.
B&G Hydra 5000 navigation electronics (2016)
Raymarine Chartplotter and radar (2016)
Radios. Handheld Sat Phone. Icom SSB. Icom VHF x 2.
- Sail Inventory
- Main: Fully battened main, In-boom furling. 160 m2.
Foresail: Self tacking Jib on harken hydraulic furler. 157 m2
Spinnaker: Multi purpose Spinnaker .
- Mast Rigging
- Mast: Sloop masthead rig. Alloy mast. Boom: Carbon fibre with Southern Furl system. Dingy lift. Standing rigging: Stainless Rod rigging replaced by Southern Spars in 2015. Removable baby stay. Running rigging: New Spectre sheets, halyards and lines in 2015. Removable running backstays.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.