Sleek in silver Oceanis 58
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- A great example Beneteau Oceanis
- Controlled maneuverability with bow thruster
- Manageable sailing with furling and electric winches
- Designer interior with Olive grey leather
- Beautiful accommodation for you and guests
|Make / Model||Beneteau Oceanis 58|
- Reference Number
- Oceanis 58
- Hull Material
- New South Wales
- Vessel Name
- Antipodes Australis
- Launch Year
- 5.11 m
- 2.6 m
- 21,652 Kg
- Deck Material
- GRP / Teak in cockpit
- Keel / balast
- Berret Racoupeau
- Beneteau France
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 140 Hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 1000 Lt
- Fuel Type
- 9,5KVA 220V
- Shaft drive 3 blade folding propeller
- bow thruster control on the starboard helm
- Deck Gear
- Harken 70 self-tailing 2-speed electrically powered primary either side. Harken self-tailing winches Genoa furler
- Ground Tackle
- 100m of heavy chain and stainless steel anchor. Electric windlass, helm operated
- 3 Cabins. Master stateroom forward with Queen size bed, ½ walk-around space with a built in leather bench seat either side, storage and bedside tables with lighting and power outlets. Double wardrobe and a small desk on port, single wardrobe and an ensuite with separate shower to starboard. All cabins are beautifully finished in mahogany.
Aft is 2 cabins, port and starboard, each with their own ensuite with separate shower. Starboard is two twin beds and port is a double, creating various options for guests and family. Both have generous storage, lighting and ventilation.
- Air Conditioning
- 2 separate units in Saloon
- Hide away television and miniature Bose speakers
- -shaped galley with Corian benchtops and mahogany cabinetry. Double stainless sinks with flick-mixer kitchen style tap, microwave. Separate Ice maker. 3 burner gas stovetop with large oven and grill and range hood vent with lights. Power points for benchtop appliances. Dishwasher. Refrigerator. Freezer.
- Water Capacity
- 900 Lt
- Water Maker
- Desal 45 Litres p/h.
- Safety Gear
- EPIRB, Liferaft 10 person with EPIRB, Life Jackets
- Generator: 9,5KVA 220V. Inverter: Zantrex 1800w.
- HELM: Raymarine E120 HybridTouch
Raymarine readouts at helm for wind and log.
Lighting control at helm.
Bow thruster. Flir Night Vision.
NAV STATION. Raymarine E120 HybridTouch Chartplotter, 3D fishfinder. Masthead video. Radar
Raymarine Smart controller remote
Inverter meter. Pioneer stereo with CD.
Thrane FBB 150 Sat phone
Radios: Raymarine VHF. Uniden handheld VHF
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsail: Mylar tri Mainsail mast furling
Genoa: Furling Genoa
Code Zero: Laminate Mylar Taffeta
Asymmetrical Kite: With sock
- Mast Rigging
- Anodised Furling mast. Stainless wire rigging. Fractional rig. Triple spreader. Seldon boom. Seldon Boom Kicker. All lines running back, under deck cover to cockpit.
- General Remarks
- Saloon: Richly appointed saloon adjoining the galley finished in mahogany and olive grey leather. Seating for 8 or 9 at a an adjustable size dining table. With a 3 Seater couch opposite. By folding down the table you create a huge a comfortable lounge space.
Cockpit: Seating for 6 at the fold-down cockpit table. Teak laid bench seats fitting cushions. Large helm seats also with fitted cushions. Huge dodger and bimini for protection are supported on a fibreglass boom arch with built in speakers. This provides excellent cover. Behind the retractable lifeline fence, you step down to a rear swim platform with retractable ladder. Stepping on and off the dock is a breeze. There is access here to storage, cooking on the barbeque and a liferaft hatch.
Underwater LED lights
Helm: Twin stainless wheels with leather covers. Large swivelling raymarine touch screen readout in the centre, with smaller readouts at helm stations.
Access to main and genoa winches, with electronic controls. A bow thruster control on the starboard helm and controls for all the deck and mast lights.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.