Pure joy of cruising
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Start your adventures from a secure berth in the Whitsundays
- Centered helm, Centre cockpit. Views and protection
- Exceptionally well kept
- Simple, well thought through colour schemes.
- Wanting nothing. Get on board and relax
|Make and Model||Beneteau Oceanis 57|
|Designer||Farr Yacht Designs|
|Location||Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach, Qld|
- Reference Number
- Oceanis 57
- Hull Material
- GRP laminate compositee
- Queensland Australia
- Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Pure Pappillion
- Launch Year
- 4.93 m
- 2.6 m
- 21,500 Kg
- Deck Material
- GRP laid with teak
- Keel / balast
- fin keel
- Farr Yacht Designs
- Beneteau France
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 4lHAHTP
- Engine Hours
- 160 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 665 litres (includes an extra tank of 185 Lt)
- Fuel Type
- Onan 9.5KVA genset
- 3 blade feathering prop
- (24 V / 125 kg) with remote control at helm station.
- Deck Gear
- Upgraded to 4 Lewmar electric winches. Hydraulic folding transom stairs, inlaid with teak, operates with remote. Shower built in. Deckwash.
- 3.2m Aluminium Hull Inflatable. New cover for tubes. Boom davit lift system. (mechanical block and tackle system). Stainless Steel, removable cradle for aft deck.
- 15 Hp Yamaha 4 stroke motor.
- Ground Tackle
- Electric 1800 W windlass with remote control, chain counter and cockpit control.
- Large rear deck cover. Cockpit dodger and Bimini. Helm cover. Covers for princess seats, bow seat, bbq, cockpit table, companionway, hatches and winches. Roll down Awning tent in track on boom
- 4 cabins. Master aft, bunks centre starboard. 2 full doubles forward with ensuite. The master cabin is spacious and light with a walk around king size bed, lounge seat to one side a vanity table and bedside tables with individual lamps above. There is plenty of storage including under bed and hanging storage all finished with beautiful cherry stained Douka timber. Of course there is also a private head with stall shower.
Saloon: The saloon has a dedicated chart table and lounge to starboard, the main dinette to port can seat 8 comfortably. Panoramic portlights with integrated blinds. Very comfortable for long term cruising. The galley opens onto the saloon on Port. A 38” flatscreen television is incorporated and multimedia is connected to a Bose surround sound system.
Cockpit: Teak table with draining icebox. Windscreen, dodger and Bimini. Co-ordinated cushions. 12 v fridge installed in insulated cockpit locker with drainage built in. 2 speakers. Teak rail. Teak floor. Electronic controls at helm for bow thruster and Anchor. Helm is covered in hand stitched black leather.
- 8 plus Saloon
- Air Conditioning
- 2 x 38 inch Flat screen Televisions. One in saloon and one in owners cabin. DVD, CD multimedia player. Bose surround sound system in Saloon.2
- Large and separate U-shaped galley to port. Microwave and dishwasher. 130 Lt stainless steel refrigerator with front access. 100 Lt refrigeration with top access. Double sink. 4 burner deluxe stainless steel gimballed stove with oven. Electric exhaust fan overhead. A really well set up, functional galley with all the features.
- Water Capacity
- 1000 Lt
- Water Maker
- 60 L/h Desalinator 24v / 220v
- Hot Water System
- 42 Litre water heater. Engine or 110 / 220v
- Safety Gear
- 2 X 8 person liferafts. Life jackets, EPIRB. All safety gear to meet offshore requirements.
- Bilge Pumps
- 1 Manual and 2 electric
- 12, 24 and 240V circuits. 10 Gel batteries. 2000W inverter. Mastervolt battery Monitor. Onan 9.5KVA genset, air conditioning, electric heads
- Raymarine E120 plotter at Nav station. Raymarine wind speed, depth and autopilot. ICOM ICM801E MF/HF SSB radio. Raymarine 240e VHF radio. Raymarine smart controller remote for autohelm.
- Sail Inventory
- Ullman sails Mainsail, Genoa and Staysail. New 2017.
- Mast Rigging
- Keel-stepped aluminium fractional mast with 3 aft swept spreaders. Hydraulic vang. Facnor electric headsail furler. Running gear for Asymmetric spinnaker. Carbon pole, mast mounted for Symetrical spinnaker. Inner forestay with furler. adjustable Lazy jacks.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.