Beneteau 46 ready to cruise the Mediterranean
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Ready to launch for extended cruise
- Charts, books and flags for several countries
- Stocked with clean linen and utensils
- Folding bikes, dingy and outboard
- Solar panels and large battery storage
|Make and Model||Beneteau Oceanis 46|
- Reference Number
- Oceanis 46
- Hull Material
- $140,000 EUR
- Lavrio, Greece
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.25 m
- 2.05 m
- 10,565 Kg
- Deck Material
- Balsa and Glass fibre sandwich. Teak in cockpit area
- Keel / balast
- cast iron fin with bulb
- Berrett Racoupeau
- Engine Make
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 200 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Folding prop saildrive
- Bow thruster
- 2 Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H50.2 STC), 2 Self tailing coach roof winches-port side one is electric
- Plastimo PRI 270 V Grey
- Suzuki 6 hp
- Ground Tackle
- 12 v 1000 W Electric windlass with remote and chain counter. Main anchor. 27 kg Delta anchor with 100m of 10mm chain and 20m of 14mmnylon rode Second anchor. 20kg Britany anchor with 10m of 8mm chain and 10m of 14mm nylon rode
- Accommodation: 3 cabins. Master double forward with 2 hatches both with blinds and mosquito nets. 2 aft cabins both doubles opening porthole and opening hatch with blind and mosquito net. Double berth in Saloon.
Bathrooms: Two bathrooms, one forward attached to the master cabin. One starboard aft, access is at the base of the stairs, behind the chart table and also from the starboard cabin. 2 electric heads. 2 showers and a transom deck shower.
- 2 showers and deck shower
- Air Conditioning
- Shore powered Air conditioning
- Television. Stereo.
- U shaped galley. 3 burner gas stove with grill and stainless steel gimballed oven. Resin counter top. Twin stainless steel sinks. 130lt front opening 12 v fridge. 100 lt top opening fridge. Opening port in kitchen.
- Safety Gear
- Life raft. Life jackets. EPIRB. Flares; 8 person Liferaft to ISO 9650a; MOB on chartplotter
- 1 engine battery (replaced 2017). 4 house batteries (560 AH). 40 AH battery charger.
Electrics: 12v circuit. 220v circuit.
- RAYMARINE E90W multifunction screen in cockpit. Raymarine chart plotter, Radar, AIS.
- Sail Inventory
- Furling Mainsail
- Mast Rigging
- 9/10 fractional rig with Double spreader, deck stepped mast. In mast furling. Boom Kicker. Aluminium electro polished mast. Anodised aluminium boom. Stainless steel standing rigging. Spinnaker pole
- General Remarks
- Extras: Davits. Solar panels rated at 360 w. Air conditioning from shore power.
Full bedding included sheets pillows doonas rugs. Towels. Cooking utensils. Cutlery.
Binoculars /2way radios /extra ropes/fenders /outboard spares /Stainless BBQ/2 small folding bikes/ hammock /country flags/electric fans in all bedrooms/ spare fuel containers/ full tool Box with drills / spanners / electric drill / screwdrivers / soldering iron. All the tools you need for the yacht. Cover for the deck to keep out the sun on hot days. Bosun’s chair.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.