Everything like new except the price
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Accommodation for guests and crew
- 8000 watts of wind generation
- 1000 watts of solar generation
- Air conditioning / heating in every room
- Central control of all lighting
|Design and build||Sunreef yachts|
|Beam||30 ft (9.14m)|
|Draft||5 Ft (1.52m)|
|Price||EUR $1,450,000 (ex tax)|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- EUR $1,450,000
- Phuket Island, Phuket, Thailand
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 9.14 m
- 1.52 m
- Deck Material
- Sunreef Yachts
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 4JH4
- No of Engines
- Fuel Type
- Maximun Speed
- 12 knts
- 19kW 230V 50Hz
- Pair of 3-bladed folding propellers on sail drives
- Deck Gear
- 2 Electric primary winches for sheets. 2 manual secondary winches for controls. Blocks and jammers
- 4.5 Meter "Zodiac" Hypalon Dingy with console station and underfloor fuel tank 70 litres. GRP compartments and stainless steel anchor.
- 40 hp tender outboard
- Double Owner's cabin: shelves, storage with hangers, 2 night tables
2 X Double Guest cabins: each with shelves, storage with hangers, 2 night tables.
Crew cabin: Bunk bed, storage with shelves, storage with hangers, 1 night table.
Saloon: Electrically recessed blinds in saloon (cabins and heads manual blinds). dining table, sofa, coffee table, chair under navigation console. Stainless steel sliding entrance door. Movable furniture includes 6 saloon dining chairs, 3 cockpit dining chairs, cockpit dining table and coffee table.
- 4 showers
- Air Conditioning
- Air-Conditioning installation in the salon, cabins, and owner bathroom. Upgrade to Air Conditioning /reverse heating system to 72,000 Btu by Webasto
- Widescreen Samsung LCD TV 40" in saloon. CCTV surveillance cameras connected to TV and decoder's hard drive. Blu-ray player, Air TV antenna, Saloon: Bose home cinema system (5 speakers and subwoofer). Owner and Guest Cabins: Bose SoundTouch 30 Wi-Fi series II. Cockpit: 2 waterproof Bose speakers. Flybridge: 2 waterproof Bose speakers. CISCO internal cloud server for storage of music, movies, photos connected to the yacht's system. CISCO router for wi-fi distribution.
- Siemens: refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven, microwave with grill, cooker hood, washing machine with dryer. Ice maker or fridge in cockpit (one to be selected). Wine cooler for 16 bottles
- Water Capacity
- 800 Lt
- Water Maker
- 220L/h with remote touch screen on the helm station (230V AC)-Sea Recovery
- Hot Water System
- 2 water heaters of 80L each
- Safety Gear
- 6 electrical bilge pumps. 2 manual bilge pumps. Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine rooms.
Full safety equipment package for high seas crossing.
- AC-230V 50Hz 1PH: main switchboard with panel extension (semi-automatic change over shore-generators). 2 chargers (24V/100A). 3 x Socket (230 V) in cabins, saloon and galley. DC-24V: Main switchboard. Battery monitor. 8AGM house batteries (24V/800Ah). Starting batteries. DC distribution. Wiring (special marine quality). Domotic system for lights, controls, DC system, incl. dimmers for ceiling light. Interior lights with LED lamps. LED lights in the engine rooms. Exterior lighting (LEDs, deck search light, lights on flybridge). Rotating deck search-light. 4 x Underwater lights LED (blue) in aft area
- Compass (size 130mm). Chronometer and barometer. 2 pcs 12.1" Raymarine Multifunction Display gS125. Radar 4kW 18" HD RD418HD. Raymarine Evolution Autopilot with gyro-compass and 2pcs control heads Raymarine p70. 4 X universal displays Raymarine i70 for speed, depth and wind display. GPS Raystar 130. Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver. Navigation display duplicate on the saloon TV. Connection between navigation instruments and PC. Internet antenna booster cable run to the top of the mast.
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsails: Fully battened mainsail made of Dacron
Headsails: Genoa made of Dacron
Spinnaker: Spinnaker with sock retrieval system made by "Roller Tasker" 280m2
Furlers: Genoa Furler. Storm Jib furler.
- Mast Rigging
- Carbon mast with incorporated LEDs and carbon boom (Park avenue white finish) with lazy jack bag. Standing rigging in Stainless steel. Plastic shroud protection. Baby stay for storm jib fully fitted out with furling system
- General Remarks
- Davits: Electric lifting system for tender with extendable arms and remote controller (for tender with weight of up to 750 kgs and length of up to 5.0m)
Deck Wash: 2 fresh water pressurised outlets (cockpit, front chain locker). Hose reel with 5m hose and spray nozzle in the front chain locker
Deck Shower: 2 handheld showers on deck
Bimini: Bimini on the flybridge (Stainless Steel) with lights. Bimini top cover with windows
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.