Late model Lagoon 450 Flybridge 4 cabin
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Recent model
- 4 cabin plus crew fore cabin
- Autoprop feathering propellors
- 11kw Generator and inverter
- Scuba tanks, paddleboard and kayak
|Boat and model||Lagoon 450|
|Location||Gibralter. Heading to Australia.|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 7.87 m
- 1.3 m
- 23,350 kg
- Deck Material
- FR-CNB 45450D515
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- YANMAR 4JH5E
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 54 Hp each
- Fuel Capacity
- 1000 Lt plus 500 Lt flexible tank
- Fuel Type
- Maximun Speed
- 10 Kn
- Onan 11Kw
- Autoprop self-pitching feathering propellers on saildrives
- Deck Gear
- 5 winches. 2 electric. Davits on transom.
- LodeStar inflatable
- 18hp Tohatsu 2017
- Ground Tackle
- Anchor: DELTA 25kg. Spare Anchor DELTA 25 kg. Windlass: Electric with Helm operation. Davits.
- Boom bag cover. Bimini on flybridge.
- 4 double cabins and 2 crew cabins in the bows
- Air Conditioning
- TV & DVD player. FM Radio with Bluetooth & USB connection. Outdoor music in the cockpit and in the flybridge area
- A U-shaped galley with lots of storage finished in light timber veneer with grey Corian benchtops. Double stainless sinks with hot and cold water. 3 burner gas stove with electric oven. Microwave. Top end electric espresso maker with milk frothing function. Toaster and bread making machine. Outside Barbeque.
- Water Capacity
- 700 Lt
- Water Maker
- Duo Desalator with dual power, 12 v and 220v
- Hot Water System
- 90 Lt
- Safety Gear
- Life Jackets, EPIRB, fire extinguisher. Standard required equipment for offshore.
- 8 batteries. Inverter. 9 x 1800 W solar panels. 11 Kw Generator. 220 shorepower.
- Raymarine suite of electronics, B&G displays, chartplotter, B&G VHF radio. AIS. Radar 36NM
2 autopilots including new Raymarine ev 400
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsails: Slab reefed with lazy jacks, fully battened main,
Headsails: Furling Genoa
Spinnaker: Furling Code zero and Spinnaker.
Spare Sails: 2 spare sails in mint condition
- Mast Rigging
- Rig Type: Masthead rig Rig Material: Stainless 1 x 19
- General Remarks
- Mooring lines / fenders: mooring lines, 8 fenders
Spares: all kind of engine and generator spares
Other: 1 Kayak. 1 stand up paddleboard. 2 SCUBA diving tanks.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.