Like New Luxury Cruising Motor Yacht
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Luxurious and beautifully appointed
- Dual Cummins 715 Hp motors with low hours
- 3 VIP suites and comfortable crew quarters
- 22.5 Kw Generator and 5000 w inverter
- Hop on and head out to the Whitsundays
|Make and Model||Clipper Cordova 62|
|Length||62 ft (18.9 m)|
|Beam||16 ft 10 in|
|Draft||5 ft 6 in|
|Location||Airlie Beach Qld|
- Reference Number
- Cordova 62
- Hull Material
- Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 16 ft 10 in
- 5 ft 6 in
- 27,000 Kg
- Deck Material
- GRP with Teak laid in cockpit
- Clipper Motor Yachts
- Clipper Motor Yachts
Engine Make: Dual Cummins 715 HP 4 stroke diesels .
Propellers: 4 Blade Bronze propellors.
- Onan 22.5kw generator
- Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Deck Gear
- Crane lift for Tender. Stern line winches
- Quintrex 3.6m sports fisher with center console
- 20hp Mercury 4 stroke
- Ground Tackle
- Muir 4000 Hydraulic winch
- Covers for all sides and bow. Clears on flybridge. Covers for rear platform and stairs. Table covers, Seat covers on flybridge. Tender cover
- Master suite. 2 x VIP Guest Cabins. 8 Berths in total. Reverse cycle air conditioning in cabins. Crew cabin with twin beds below cockpit with own head and shower.
Saloon: Comfortable saloon with lounge / dining area and lounge chairs opposite. Bar style access to galley.
Cockpit: Huge entertaining cockpit. Full cover surrounds. Large swim platform with stainless rail, walkthrough access on port and starboard. Wide walk around, safe decks and a sunlounge on the foredeck. Huge bridge deck with dual helm chairs and surround lounges for great entertaining with panoramic views. The bridge deck has a full hard top.
- Appliances Miele. 2 Freezers. 3 Fridges. 2 icemakers. 3 sinks. 2 stoves
Village 95lt/hr Water maker.
- Safety Gear
- Offshore Life jackets. EPIRB. Engine room fire protection system.
- Onan 22.5kw generator and 5000 W inverter.
- Raymarine electronics at both helms. Yacht controller remote control. Bow and stern thruster controls, Chartplotter, searchlight, trim controls, stabilisers and more.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.