Fully equipped crusing yacht in the Whitsundays.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New engine, new rigging, new mainsail.
- Solid fast crusing yacht
- Start exploring the Whitsundays now.
- Washer, Aircon, watermaker.
- Excellent cockpit protection
|Make and Model||Bavaria 50|
|Location||Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach, QLD|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4 m
- 2 m
- 15,000 Kg
- Deck Material
- GRP. Teak laid
- Keel / balast
- J&J design
- Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH
- Registration Number
Engine Make: Volvo 75 HP. New June 2019
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propellers: 3 blade
Drive Type: Shaft drive
Steering system: Twin wheel
- FIsher Panda in engine room
- Deck Gear
- 6 Harken winches, 2 electric
- Zodiac 2.6 mt 2018 lifted on stainless davits. 5 Hp Yamaha 2 stroke.
- Ground Tackle
- Lewmar electric winch. 60 Mt Chain. Delta Fast Grab anchor. Marsh Anchor.Z×ªe
- Boom Bag. Dodger, Bimini, linking bimini, clears for sides, Mesh for sides, large boom tent.
- 3 double cabin
2 bathrooms. Extra head has been converted to a laundry and houses a freezer.
Saloon: Large Saloon with lots of timber veneer finishes. Excellent light and ventilation from 2 hatches and 6 opening ports. Dining for 8. Comfortable lounging. Air conditioning. Entertainment: TV and stereos. Symmetrical double cabins aft, Huge double cabin forward.
- U shaped, Starboard in saloon. 2 Burner gas stove with oven. Twin stainless sinks with lots of bench space and storage. Top and front opening fridge, Large freezer. Spectra water maker
- Safety Gear
- Offshore safety equipped
- Bilge Pumps
- 2 Electric and 1 manual.
- 240 Amp Hour and 300 Amp Hour House batteries and 1 start Battery. Fisher Panda Generator housed in engine compartment. Solar generation
- Rayamarine touch screen chart plotter New Quantum digital radar 25 NM.
Communications: VHF with DSC and AIS. HF.
- Sail Inventory
- New Mainsail 2017 Furling Headsail
Staysail Asymmetrical Spinnaker and traditional spinnaker.
- Mast Rigging
- Alloy mast. Selden boom with boom kicker. Baby Stay, X spreaders Removable inner forestay. Mast mounted spinnaker pole. Hydraulic backstay Complete rigging replaced 2017! Running rigging replaced at the same time
- General Remarks
- Many spares for engine
- Short Description
- Very well set up and proven over time for cruising.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.