An all-around compact sailing yacht ideal for exclusive getaways, charter and transoceanic adventures.
The Sunreef 50 sailing boasts a clever bridge deck and superstructure design allow for a superior level of comfort on board whereas the generous teak use, high bulwarks and classy lines underscore her modern style with a classic edge.
Her saloon opens both onto the comfortable bow terrace and the yacht’s cockpit which is extended with a hydraulic aft platform. The hulls provide impressive volumes to set up a custom layout including airy, luxurious guest cabins and an opulent master suite with a walk-in dressing, desk, sofa, retractable TV and an immense bathroom.
While housing the main helm, the large flybridge is definitely dedicated to leisure with more than enough space for movable furniture, a fully-equipped wet bar and large sun pads.
|Length||15.0 m / 50 Ft|
|Maximum beam||9.1 m / 30 Ft|
|Engines||2 x 75 HP – 2 x 110 HP|
|Fuel capacity||1000 l (264.17 US gal) – 1750 l (462.3 US gal)|
|Water capacity||800 l (211.34 US gal)|
|Mainsail||75m² / 807.29 Ft²|
|Genoa||55 m² / 592.02 Ft²|
|Living space||167 m² / 1797.57 Ft²|
5 reasons to buy the Sunreef 50 Sailing
- The bow benefits from a cosy lounge, well shielded from sun and wind
- Spacious and comfortable with total living space of 167m²
- Different layouts availability to best fit your needs
- Large flybridge dedicated to leisure with more than enough space for movable furniture, a fully-equipped wet bar and large sunpads.
- Her saloon opens both onto the bow terrace and to the yacht’s cockpit which is extended by a hydraulic aft platform.