Launched in 2008, the 70 Sunreef Power is the first motor yacht from the Sunreef power range.
The yacht’s elegant topside, extended interior and exterior space along with its stability, safety, long cruising range with low fuel consumption maintained makes it an ideal vessel for charters, luxury private holidays or long-term travels around the world.
With its totally customized design and finish according to the Client’s wishes, this yacht model can be made in an exclusive version featuring a Jacuzzi and second navigation station on the flybridge, powerful engines, rich and modern interior design, state-of-the-art electronics on board and many other fancy gadgets.
|Length||22.3 m / 73 Ft|
|Maximum beam||9.3 m / 30.51 Ft|
|Draft||1.6 m / 5.1 Ft|
|Engines||2 x 455 HP – 2 x 1200 HP|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 2500 l (2 x 660.43 US gal) – 2 x 8000 l (2 x 2113.38 US gal)|
|Water capacity||1350 l (356.63 US gal)|
|Naval architecture||Sunreef Yachts|
5 Reasons to buy the 70 Sunreef Power
- Unlimited options for customisation and space arrangement
- A rare example of a luxury medium-size power catamaran (60 - 90 feet) with extremely high fuel efficiency, trans-oceanic range and top speeds reaching up to 30+ knots
- IPS systems make it much easier to side cruise, easy turn and manoeuvre the boat in small marinas by using just one joystick
- 37m² fly bridge, accessible directly from the cockpit and the internal navigation station, with a helm station, and enough space for a large dining area, lounge pads, jet ski with a launching crane, a wet bar and all essential storage space.
- 45m² cockpit with a large dining table for up to 10 guests, lounge pads, storage for water toys, diving gear and a large tender