A compact, comfortable and easily maneuvered power catamaran
The 60 Sunreef Power is designed to provide a perfect blend of space, seaworthiness, performance and autonomy.
With a range up to 3000-3500 nautical miles on cruising speed, the 60 Sunreef Power is also very stable even in heavy weather conditions. Furthermore, her very shallow draft gives her the possibility to approach remote areas, inaccessible for other yachts.
Firstly, her roomy interiors can be laid-out and custom-designed to fit every Owner’s expectations and navigation plans. Secondly, the living space available provides full privacy for the guests. Furthermore, it includes a spectacular Owner’s cabin in the front with a panoramic view. Then, the exterior lounging areas are generous and feature a 38m² cockpit and a 32m² flybridge housing the upper helm station.
The 60 Sunreef Power is a versatile yacht in terms of technical equipment. Depending on the Owner’s choice, she can be fitted with options like an aft hydraulic platform, wave piercers, a jet-ski crane or a Jacuzzi placed on the flybridge.
|Length||18.3 m / 60 Ft|
|Maximum beam||8.5 m / 27.89 Ft|
|Draft||1.8 m / 5.9 Ft|
|Engines||2 x 370 HP – 2 x 800 HP|
|Fuel capacity||2 x 2500 l (2 x 660.43 US gal) – 2 x 6000 l (2 x 1585.03 US gal)|
|Water capacity||1000 l (264.17 US gal)|
|Naval architecture||Sunreef Yachts|
5 Reasons to buy the 60 Sunreef Power
- Superior sea performance and sporty looking streamlined vessel
- 33m² fly bridge accessible from the cockpit and with a helm station, and enough space for a large dining area, lounge pads, jacuzzi, jet ski with a launching crane, a wet bar and all essential storage space
- 34m² cockpit with a dining table for 8-10 guests, lounge pads, storage for water toys, diving gear and a large tender on the aft platform
- Unlimited options for customisation and space arrangement in 71m² interiors and the exterior space reaching 67m², making the total living space nearly 140m²
- Comfortable full beam master cabin with an en-suite bathroom and excellent exposure to day light thanks to breathtaking 180° views through large panoramic windows